North Dublin, Full Time
We are currently recruting for an airfreight operative to join a busy team based in Dublin.
Overall job purpose is to ensure that the Airfreight service delivered, meets and exceeds customer expectations, is in accordance with established service levels/SOPS’s and is within Revenue & Cost parameters. Ensure that all associated administrative requirements are complete and accurate. Proactively support and contribute to the achievement of Departmental, Branch and Company goals and objectives.
- Liaising with customers daily taking bookings and arranging shipments on behalf of the customer
- Preparation of all shipping documents including customs clearance
- Scheduling of daily collections and deliveries for the freight and installation departments
- Customer service support, providing problem solving skills were issues arise and preventive actions and new operational procedure are required
- Daily monitoring of shipments by coordinating with the airlines, shipping lines shippers and overseas agents. Continuous shipment progress reports to be provided to the customer
- Ensure all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations
- Ensure procedures relating to the accrual of costs, invoicing, and completion of shipment files are adhered to
- Customer KPI to be adhered to
- Continually evaluate operational practices to ensure optimum utilisation of resources