Auto ElectricianApply now
Airport are seeking to hire an experienced Automotive Electrician for our client in Dublin Airport on a permanent full time basis.
Would also suit a HGV Mechanic with solid previous experience of DC electrics, components and ancillary mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Install, maintain, trouble shoot and repair aircraft ground support and industrial equipment and associated electrical and electronic controls.
- Read, interpret electrical drawings, schematics and the electrical code specifications.
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
- Maintain, repair, test and install electrical motors, generators, alternators and industrial batteries.
- Conduct preventative maintenance programs.
- Install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
- Strong communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Knowledge of repair and fault finding.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong team working ethos.
- Very good English language skills
- Presentable appearance
- An AC Electrical Qualification would be a distinct advantage, but not a requirement.
Salary is DOE
Apply with CV now.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dublin Airport, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Electrician: 1 year (preferred)
- Ireland (required)
Work Location: One location