North Dublin, Contract
We are currently recruiting for a Barista to join our team in Dublin Airport. As a Barista you will take responsibility for front of house in the café, providing a vibrant, comprehensive and confident barista service, engaging with customers and providing additional support in the kitchen are if required.
This is a full time role working 39 hours per week.
- Production and delivery of coffee/ food in line with the franchise’s brand standards and recipes
- Perform basic service, food production and/or administrative tasks
- Take payment and keep financial records as required
- Restock goods and ensure appropriate displays of merchandise
- Clean back of house areas, crockery and cutlery using equipment when trained to do so
- Clean and tidy counter, preparation and public areas
- Report to line manager any feedback, complaints, suggestions, stock needs, breakages, faults or hazards identified during the course of the work
- Perform daily paper/computer work as assigned
- Follows safety procedures in line with health and safety requirements
- Undertake training as required
- Food hygiene certificate – Level 2 desirable – training can be provided.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a cafe area or food services desirable
- Good level of spoken English
- Have your own transport or be able to get to the Airport for early starts
- Manual handling cert desirable – training can be provided.
- Eligible to work and live in the EU.