North Dublin, Contract
We are currently looking for full and part-time Catering Assistants to work in Dublin Airport. As a Catering Assistant, you will work as part of a team to complete any tasks assigned to you.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the work area is kept safe and as clean as possible.
- Maintain high standards of quality, hygiene, health and safety in line with customer/company specifications
- To ensure that the standards of cleanliness and house-keeping kept up to standards.
- To report all accidents and take the necessary preventative action.
- To be able to communicate effectively both verbally and non-verbally at all levels.
- To be totally flexible within the role and within the unit departments.
- Carry out quality checks with improvement action when required.
- Ensure food hygiene, health and safety procedures are followed.
- Assist with basic food preparation.
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Food Safety Level 1 Certificate
- Training can be provided
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good understanding of English both reading and writing
- Good Customer Service skills
- Positive attitude to work
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Team worker
You will need the following documents to complete you application:
- ID (Passport and Drivers License)
- GNIB card (if non EU national)
- Up to date CV
- 2 Reference numbers
- PPS number