Chef De Partie
North Dublin, Full Time
We are looking for a professional Chef de Partie to join our establishment with excellent team of chefs. Your work will be an important factor to deliver high standard meals to our current customers. The ultimate goal is to expand our clientele and reputation to ensure long-term success.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
Preparing, cooking, and presenting high quality dishes within a specific time period
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes
- Assisting with the management of health and safety
- Assisting with the management of food hygiene practices
- Monitoring portion and waste control
- Overseeing the maintenance of kitchen and food safety standards
- Using QAD system for daily stock control.
Experience / Knowledge and Skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Chef de Partie position.
- Strong ability to go into a multitasking and high-pressured work environment
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation and food safety regulations
- Previous exposure to an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system as dnata operates QAD which is an ERP system to manage purchasing, manufacturing, Accounts, and operations
- Level 1 and 2 Food Safety Awards
- Awareness of manual handling techniques
- Understandable level of English spoken and written
- Ability to work without close supervision
- Good computing skills.
- Resilience and commitment to adhere strictly to recipes
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Team mentality
- Attention to detail and quality
- Innovation and commitment to achieve
- FETAC level 6 or higher in Culinary Studies or equivalent professional qualification
- Health, safety, and food hygiene certificates / HACCP
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €31,000.00 per year
*Candidates will be subject to a 5 year background check in line with Airport Security Clearance.