Customs Data Entry ClerkApply now
Airport Staff are hiring for a Customs Data Entry Clerk located in North County Dublin. This is an exciting role well suited to an ambitious professional looking for a new challenge and being part of a hardworking and collaborate team. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 10am-7pm.
** Please note that you must drive to get to this location as it is not serviced by public transport **
- Entry of customs information to management system
- Processing data for goods travelling between UK, Ireland, and Europe
- Liaising with operational team to ensure correct information available
- Escalating problems to supervisor where data missing or incorrect
- Gathering information from customers to ensure adequate information to process customs declarations
- Generate customs reports and paperwork
- General computer and office duties
Required skills and experience
- Methodical with an excellent attention to detail.
- Quick and accurate data entry skills.
- Proactive communicator in the use of email and telephone
- Ability to work in a busy environment and meet deadlines
- Proactive and responsible, taking personal ownership of role
- Fluent English both written and spoken essential
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Experience in Freight / Logistics is desirable
- Five weeks of Annual Leave
- Service Awards and Benefits
- Bonus Scheme