Customs Data Entry SupervisorApply now
Airport Staff are currently hiring for a Customs Data Entry Supervisor located in North County Dublin. This is an exciting role well suited to an ambitious professional looking for a new challenge and being part of a hardworking and collaborate team. Hours of work would be Monday to Friday 10am to 7pm.
- Supervise and support the Data Entry team on daily tasks, activities and queries.
- Act as point of escalation for issues within the department, supported by the Office Manager.
- Onboarding and training of new staff.
- Manage declaration assignment in timely and fair manner to meet business timelines.
- Review processes and procedures to maximise efficiency and eliminate duplication.
- Manage and review new process implementation.
- Manage and implement customer authorisations ensuring correct clearance procedures are followed.
- Ensure company processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Identify new process flows and methods of working to enhance processes, team, and business performance.
- Develop intimate knowledge of customer requirements to ensure effective and efficient delivery of tasks.
- Support the Office Manager in the delegation of daily tasks, fairly and equally amongst team members.
- Ensure accurate input of Customs data into management system.
- Liaising and collaborating with operational teams to ensure correct information available in a timely manner.
- Gather data from customers to ensure compliance with Customs procedures.
- Provide constructive feedback and coaching to team members with support from Office Manager.
- Generate customs reports and ad hoc reports.
- Experience of Customs procedures and requirements is essential.
- Previous experience in a Team Lead or Supervisory role preferable.
- Ability to work in a busy environment and meet deadlines.
- Proactive and responsible, taking personal ownership of tasks and solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills essential.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Career Development
- Five weeks of Annual Leave
- Service Awards and Benefits
- Bonus Scheme