General Op / PrepperApply now
Airport Staff are seeking to recruit Preppers/General Operatives for our client in Shannon. An excellent opportunity with the possibility to progress and be trained in Priming and Spray Painting Aircraft.
Overview: This position involves general duties and prep involved with the painting commercial aircraft with customer liveries and tech markings.
- Working knowledge of English
- Previous experience in a general operative role
- spray painting experience is an advantage, but not essential
- Assist Production Managers/Team Leaders with aircraft preparation
- Water washing aircraft
- Masking of surfaces
- Removal of existing paint schemes
- Comply with company and regulatory policies and procedures
- Report problems to Manager/Team Leader promptly
- Maintain clean and tidy work and rest areas
- Adhere strictly to company health and safety policy
- Perform other duties assigned by the company.
Salary up to €29k depending on experience, inclusive of shift
Career progression – rate will increase with progress in role.
Free car parking
Overtime: Time + half
20 days annual leave (with opportunity to bank up to 78 hours)