General OperatorApply now
Full Job Description
We are looking for General Operators that have a drive and passion for delivering outstanding customer service. Reporting to the Fleet & Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring efficiency and smooth operation regarding the fleet. This role requires dedication and focus, making the customers journey your priority.
Annual Salary €27,000 plus monthly bonus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning and prepping vehicles for rent
- Delivering vehicles to Airport terminals and other offsite locations, keeping an accurate log of movements
- Fleet/stock checks
- On fleeting/off fleeting duties
- Tracker installation/removal and activation/deactivation
- Draining vehicles when required
Skills and Experience required:
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literate
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- You will be a fluent English speaker with a positive “Can Do” attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and conscientious approach to work
- Full Clean driving license essential
- A second language would be advantageous.
- Mechanical knowledge a plus. i.e. checking oil, tyres etc