HGV MechanicApply now
Airport Staff is currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team at Dublin Airport as mechanics specializing in Ground Service Equipment (GSE). In this role, you will be responsible for servicing, repairing, and maintaining various types of GSE. Your duties will include performing preventive maintenance, addressing repairs, documenting inspection findings and job details in the client’s fleet management system, and potentially responding to after-hours service requests.
What We’re Seeking:
* A time-served Technician with a Trade Certification or equivalent qualification.
* At least 1 year of post-apprenticeship experience.
* Ideally suited for individuals with experience in HGV or Plant mechanics.
* Strong mechanical aptitude with excellent diagnostic and fault-finding skills.
* Eagerness to acquire new skills and adapt to changing requirements.
* Knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical systems.
* Proficiency in conducting safety inspections and routine maintenance.
* Enthusiastic and flexible team player with a positive, can-do attitude.
* Welding skills are preferred but not mandatory.
* Willingness to work in adverse weather conditions.
* Must possess a personal set of tools.
* Successful completion of a DAA security background check is required.
* Join a leading provider of ground and air cargo services with a global presence.
* Enjoy responsive annual leave requests processed within 7 days.
* Access a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program from day one.
* Receive complimentary car parking, uniforms, and personal protective equipment (PPE).
* Benefit from an industry-leading induction and training program.
* Access ongoing opportunities for learning and professional development.
* Explore a skills-based grading structure offering career advancement.
* Be part of a dynamic and collaborative team.
* Access exclusive retail discounts specific to the airport.
* And much more.
* Monday to Friday – 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM.
* On-Call Rotation – Every 3rd week on-call, with a standby compensation of 120 euros per week.
* Additional compensation of 90 euros per call-out.
* Opportunities for overtime.
* A valid EU driving license is required.
Salary: €46,000, Depending on experience, plus overtime and call-out compensation.