Human Resources Business PartnerApply now
As the Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) in the aviation/airlines sector, you will play a vital role in supporting our workforce, fostering a positive work culture, and contributing to the achievement of our business objectives. You will collaborate closely with leaders, managers, and employees to provide strategic HR guidance, facilitate talent development, and ensure compliance with industry regulations.
- Strategic HR Leadership:
- Partner with senior leaders and executives to align HR strategies with business goals.
- Develop and implement HR programs and initiatives to drive organizational effectiveness and growth.
- Lead recruitment efforts to attract and retain top talent in the aviation sector.
- Develop talent management strategies, including succession planning, to build a high-performing workforce.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to employees and management, resolving HR issues and concerns.
- Conduct investigations and implement solutions to promote a harmonious work environment.
- Collaborate with managers to establish performance metrics and evaluation processes.
- Provide coaching and support to improve individual and team performance.
- Identify training needs and develop customized programs to enhance employee skills and knowledge.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and development.
- Ensure compliance with aviation industry regulations, labor laws, and company policies.
- Maintain records and documentation to support legal and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in managing organizational change, including mergers, acquisitions, and restructuring efforts.
- Promote change resilience and employee engagement during transitions.
- Implement initiatives to enhance employee engagement, satisfaction, and well-being.
- Monitor and address employee feedback and concerns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years of HR experience in the aviation/airlines sector or a closely related industry.
- Proven experience in HR, with a strong track record of strategic HR contributions.
- In-depth knowledge of aviation industry regulations and compliance requirements.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution abilities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and highly regulated environment.
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Employee travel privileges.
- A supportive and collaborative work culture.