North Dublin, Full Time
We are looking for a reliable & experienced Logistics Planner. Reporting to the Logistics Manager, you will work collaboratively with other members of the team with the overall supply chain management. You will organise and monitor the importation and distribution of fresh produce. The goal is to manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage the logistics, transportation, customs & distribution.
- Direct, optimise and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise with shipping lines, agents and logistics companies.
- Handling of shipping documentation.
- Global Seafreight Imports tracking & planning
- European Logistics planning, LoLo & RoRo inbound to IE.
- Domestic distribution planning, subcontractors & own fleet.
- Customs Clearance experience a distinct advantage but training provided.
- Recording of costs & passing of invoices
- Comply with all laws and regulations (Tacho hrs, WTD, Customs legalities)
- Proficient in Microsoft office, word, excel and computer systems
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proven working in Transportation, Logistics or Supply Chain