Meeting and Events ExecutiveApply now
Meeting & Events Executive – Our client based in Dublin Airport is looking for an experienced Meeting and Sales Exec to join their team.
* Free staff car parking & uniform
* Exclusive discounts at The Loop Duty Free
* Meals on duty
* Excellent career development opportunities
* Excellent Training opportunities
* Reduced staff rates at hotels in the group
* Salary of €30 – 32,000 DOE
Key Duties and Responsibilities
* To close prospects as confirmed bookings and maximise all revenue potential by upselling in all revenue producing areas.
* To generate meeting and events enquiries for the team.
* To work at promotional shows and stands to promote the hotel
* To work with the proactive and reactive sales teams to deliver meetings and events
budgeted revenue weekly/monthly
* To give input on activity and new ideas to generate revenue to the quarterly and
annual sales and marketing plan
* To conduct site inspections on the property with potential clients
* To negotiate with clients and achieve maximum revenue/profit potential while
satisfying client needs.
* Ideally previous experience in a Meeting & Events, Front Office or Reservations role
* Excellent organizational, communication & interpersonal skills
* Excellent negotiation and people management skills and be target driven and
* Computer proficiency