Night ManagerApply now
We have a fantastic new vacancy for Night Manager in Dublin Airport.
Objective of Role:
Through the consistent delivery of the highest standards, promote a professional and positive image
to all of our guests and contribute to the hotels targets.
About the Role:
As a Night Manager you will be responsible for the Hotel operations during the night shift which
runs from 10.30 pm to 7:15am. You will be responsible for the nights team ensuring that all tasks
and duties are completed to the highest of standards.
* Career development opportunities with fastest growing Hotel group in Ireland
* Free staff car parking
* Staff discounts on Airport Campus including Duty Free
* Free uniforms
* Meals while on duty
* Additional days leave with length of service
The main responsibilities of the Night Manager can involve;
* Responsible for smooth and efficient operation of the hotel at night and to ensure the
highest level of customer service
* Responsible for overall health & safety at night including fire walks, security checks, and any
other relevant health & safety duties e.g. first aid
* Front Office duties including running the night audit report and check-in and check-out of
* Managing the Nights team and their nightly tasks
* Food & Beverage service at night
* Lead the team to achieve goals in relation to mystery audits, customer comment index,
quality evaluations and hotel standards
* Lead and develop the Night team, making sure that they become prepared for the next step
in their career.
* Contribute to the strategic running of the hotel.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
* 2 -3 years in a similar night or reception role
* Excellent knowledge of the hotel business
* Previous hospitality experience is essential
* Good computer skills and knowledge of Opera
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to oversee & delegate work to others.
* A warm, friendly and approachable personality when dealing with fellow staff and guests.
* The ability to work on their own initiative, as well as being capable of working as part of a