North Dublin, Full Time
- Safely managing the Transport Department in a cost effective and efficient manner in accordance with Legislation and Company Procedures.
- Liaising with other Departments to ensure efficient deliveries to Customers in a multi-
- Managing Business KPI’s and Department Budgets.
- Designing and implementing a detailed Transport Operation plans.
- Mentoring, developing, and training the Team to improve efficiencies and meet Individual, Team and Company Goals.
- Responsible for full Customs Clearance procedures in house
- Global Seafreight & Airfreight management
- EU Inbound procurement, RoRo + LoLo, groupage, consolidation
- IE Export
- Domestic distribution planning
- Claims management
- Relationship with authorities; Revenue & Customs, Agriculture
- Freight negotiation with carriers
- Carrier compliance submissions
- A successful track record in leading a transport team
- 5+ years’ experience in the logistics sector in a similar role
- Can-do attitude in day to day business tasks
- Strong project management, coordination and time management skills
- Strong influencer with the ability to challenge and implement change
- Logistics Qualification. CPC holder; Own fleet management, Tacho and RSA annual records
- Strong communication, problem solving and negotiation skills.